Thursday, September 14, 2006

Back to (virtual) civilisation!
Ahhhh, it's nice to finally have a break. Aside from being busy with various side projects, a new, steady job(yay!), I've also been working away with putting together a webstore. And now it's finally complete! I'm a wee bit nervous about posting it here since so many people here know me and will see my nerdosity in full, but I'ma take my chances and do it anyways.

www.spookystitchlings.com

The hard part's over, so now I can make time for my crazy scrabblin's again!

6 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

nice beads!

6:18 PM  
Blogger kp said...

Thanks! I've also got a piece for y'all guys in the works as well.

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspired by ME?!?!? Oh I'm such a card.

11:40 PM  
Blogger Sam L. said...

Man wish I had some money!

3:39 PM  
Blogger kp said...

Josho--
Yes.....in fact, yer a regular wild card, buddy. Yessuh. XD

Sammyboy--
Spent all yer moolah on more MST3K? Hahaha. Oh, and if you ever happen to find out where I can still find the movie, pleez let me know!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Pedro Vargas said...

Hey! I like your webshop alot! I like the small poem you gave for Zombi the spirit guardian and those dolls are super cool. Though I have one of your dolls, I can't help to collect them all! I also like the floresitas and the waif in a bottle necklace. It's real cool and interesting. You've got a pretty good concept with these here accessories.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home