Sunday, April 09, 2006

Old Stuff

I've been sewing more dolls lately so I haven't got anything new/presentable to post today. This is a cartoony attempt at drawing my dog and cat:


This is a fun torture pic I did for a friend. He hates Type O Negative and likes Dimmu Borgir so I had the lead singer for DB inflict some pain of the TO lead. I originally wanted to draw all of GWAR(his favourite band)torturing him, but I didn't have a good pic of them and settled for this.


As for my side project, it was a long wait for solder supplies on the other end but work has begun! I'll post some more stuff later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pedro Vargas said...

Oh lordy that guy seems pretty scary. You should make a comic where he maims pedestrians right off te street! kinda like a "spontaneous where'd he come from" sorta thing

2:24 PM  
Blogger David Omar said...

Let's see some of those dolls you've been working on.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

Scary stuff! I won't be able to sleep tonight! You metalheads are too much for me. I'm going to go listen to some nice soft Neil Young. haha

Hey, those cartoony characters are great. I love that 'Durrrr' face. haha =)

1:45 AM  
Blogger kp said...

I'm waiting a bit on the dolls, but I'll get a few of them posted soon.
Pietro--I think all the psycho comics are filled, but it's not a bad idea! I might if I can get a story going...
Mitch--
Thanks! That's pretty much how my dog looks most of the time, haha. He's so cute I can't stay mad very long when he does something stupid.:D

6:40 PM  
Blogger Monkey Man (Oooo-oooo-ahhh!!) said...

Yes! Thanks for making that drawing.

That was back when I first started lurking around the motlos board, which has been rendered obsolete by blogger.

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home