Monday, March 06, 2006


Here's my crap quickie of Jude Law. You like? *crickets chirping*.......Didn't think so. Ah, well. It's me only scrabblin' for today. I've been doing more sewing as of late; mainly for my first venture into the world of jewellery design. The good folks at Arcane Nonesuch have asked to collaborate with me for a new collection of miniature doll pendants.

They're super-tiny; here's one of them next to a quarter. I sent of 4 of these, each one a little different from the other to kick off the line. I'm really hoping that these do well. As soon as they have them ready I will put up the link. These folks do awesome work and I couldn't be happier to get to work with them.

5 Comments:

Blogger David Omar said...

Hey, this Jude Law is very good. I couldn't really get a good version so I didn't turn one in. Did you show it in time. It should have been in the winners section on John's post.

9:07 PM  
Blogger David Omar said...

Hey, this Jude Law is very good. I couldn't really get a good version so I didn't turn one in. Did you show it in time? It should have been in the winners section on John's post.

9:09 PM  
Blogger TheFuzzyPubes said...

Nice drawing of Jude you got there!
Keep posting...:D :D :D

11:39 AM  
Blogger kp said...

Thanks, Benj! WFC: Yeah, I turned it in on time, hehe. I'm sure it's really hard to pick from so many talented people, but thanks for the comment!

7:22 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

I like Jude and the little doll!

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home