Sunday, February 19, 2006


Here's my crappy Angelina caricature. I have never tried this style of drawing before, so I *hope* it's something close to what a half-decent caricature might be.
Then these are some girly-sketches. I don't draw(pretty or normal) girls a lot, so I'm trying to practice with them more. It's more fun drawing ugly girls, so I need to work on the regular stuff now.


Then, just for the hell of it, a REALLY badly-drawn, muscular-looking cybergoth and a couple punkish girls. I'll torture you-all with more of my lousy art later. That's all I have for today.....mwahah

6 Comments:

Blogger penguininthesun said...

I really like your drawings :) Can't wait to see more.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

My god! I never knew how well you could draw!

Nice legs on these ladies too! ;)

12:34 AM  
Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

Oh yea, the caricature looks like her too! And that kid is hilarious.

12:35 AM  
Blogger boob said...

I saw your post on John K's blog. Angelina's kid in your caricature is hysterical!

One thing I've learned at my first job and have obsereved over the years is that girls don't tend to draw girls and guys don't tend to draw guys that often. I've heard it's just because it's subconsciencely awkward drawing your own anatomy. But if you're comfortable with that, you already have a step up.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that I don't know too many girls that like to draw girls but the ones that do, draw 'em real good so keep at it!

Sorry for babblin' - just keep that pencil movin!

1:38 AM  
Blogger kp said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement, guys! I actually haven't drawn much in a long time and I've just recently been getting back into it. I sure have missed drawing, it's good to be back with my ol' pencil and paper.:)

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice stuff. Keep it coming!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home