Tuesday, February 14, 2006





Happy Valentine's everybody! Even ugly people need's some lovin'.<-- Well, I finally decided to to one of these after much prodding, haha. I'm just going to start with a few things I scrabbled out yesterday. That top one is not so good with the colours because(1) I almost never use them and(2)I only buy the limited shades available in "open-stock" at the art store. Hopefully I can do better as I try to do more with them and use pencil for the colours I don't have. This one here is my first time attempting caricatures. There's a familiar face or two, depending how well you know your musicians, and a favourite artist as well. Still not very cariacture-like, but I'm, like with everything here, working on it.
Lastly for today is a quick sketch of Bruce Campbell having to tell off yet another "deadite"(Evil Dead fan).

So....yeah. Until another time than now :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sam L. said...

YAY!!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Mitchel Kennedy said...

Well, it's about time! Haha Lady, you really CAN draw!

I like your colours on the Valentine, very nice.

Keep posting! This is exciting! =)

11:07 PM  
Blogger Freshyfresh said...

They are right! You are very talented!That´s great that you know different styles of art.
Hope you had a nice Valentine (I hate this day).
I try to make a link to your blog on my blog the next time.

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home